Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Too Bad Babys Can Only See Black and White

The scan of the paint swatches came out pretty good...but that yellowish color is actually a light apple green.
Liam is destin to have a vibrant personality with colors like this in his life, among other contributing factors (his dad's genes...).
I am the painter in my house...I love to paint...it is time that requires very little thinking. I'm so use to painting that I don't even notice the smell. Chris walked in Liam's room, after I had been hard at work (but no where near finished) and pointed out the fact that I am crazy for trying to paint. I quickly opened the windows and door, but really didn't think anymore about it, until I saw one of the nurses from Parkhill, at the grocery store, that night. She among many others have given advice...but what do you think...to paint or not to paint? And if I'm not suppose to paint...who wants to come over and help me finish this project?

No comments: